Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Crusted Parmesan Chicken


I originally found this recipe on All Recipes.com.  Oh!  It was so moist and yummy!  Of course, I put my own little spin on it and changed it up just a bit.  I try to always make things a little healthier if I can.

I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I did!


Ingredients:

3-4 Chicken Breasts (Cut into cutlets or filets)
2-3 Eggs
2 T. Minced Garlic
1-2 cups of Bread Crumbs
Grated Parmesan Cheese (I use the kind in the canister)


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees;
2. Cut chicken into cutlets or filets;
3. In a medium size bowl, mix your eggs and garlic together;
4. In another bowl, mix your bread crumbs, cheese, and pepper together;
5. Dip your chicken into the egg mixture, and allow any excess to drip into bowl;
6. Now dip the chicken into the bread crumb mixture and coat well;
7. Place chicken on a sprayed, foil-covered cookie sheet;
8. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes, depending on your oven.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment