Sunday, September 1, 2019

Summer's Wave Goodbye


Ah...welcome September!  This is the beginning of my Fall for me, and Fall is my favorite season of the year.  I love the cool, crisp air; the colors of sunset among the trees.  I love to sit and watch as the fallen leaves dance along the street on a windy day.  The smell of warm apples, cinnamon,  and pumpkin spice fill the air.  It's just a peaceful time of year for me.

Fall is proof that change can be beautiful.  The falling leaves are God's way of showing us how amazing it can be to just let things go.  Fall is simply summer's wave goodbye.  I hope you'll take the time to sit back, and enjoy the beauty of this time of year.  Enjoy God's peace and tranquility.


"And all at once, summer collapsed into fall."
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment