Sunday, September 29, 2019

Keep Going


Do you ever have those days when you feel so defeated?  I know I do.  Actually today was one of them.  I was trying so hard to try and find something to write about.  I was searching for what God was going to put on my heart to write.  There were so many distractions; I just couldn't seem to concentrate.  So yes, I was feeling defeated, but then I saw it...a little sign.  It said "Get back up" - God

Isn't it amazing how He steps in at just the right moment to help us with our troubles.  So often I let life defeat me because I'm too busy worrying, or too busy trying to do things on my own...when all I have to do is stop and pray.  Just tell Jesus what's troubling you.  Just talk to Him.  He already knows, He just wants to hear it from you.

Every prayer, every whisper, every tear...He hears them all.  Don't you know the Lord is cheering you on?  He wants you to be victorious!  So keep on trying, keep on trusting, and keep on believing!  Don't give up!  You can do this with God!


"...When my heart is overwhelmed;  Lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
Psalm 61:2

No comments:

Post a Comment