Sunday, September 22, 2019

God Is Already There


"Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me, God is already there."

I ran across this quote this morning, and while I know it to be true, it's still hard sometimes not to be afraid.  After all, we are only human.

Maybe you're facing a really scary situation right now...an illness, money problems, family problems...the list goes on and on.  When we're going through these situations, we often feel scared, alone, depressed, anxious; this is the time we need God the most.  The good news is that no matter what is going on in our lives, we can take comfort in knowing that wherever we go, God is there with us.  "...For the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9 NIV

Friends, family, and even those who are closest to us may not really understand what we're going through, but God does, and He cares.  Trust Him...His arms are wide open, and He's just waiting to hold you and take care of you.


"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."
Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment