Sunday, March 31, 2019

Walking in the Sand with Jesus


"Be Still My Soul"
Mark Missman
Seaside Whispers was inspired by my dreams of a cottage by the sea where I can walk the beach hand in hand with Jesus. Each morning, I picture myself meeting Jesus on the beach. We begin each walk with an embrace and Jesus taking my hand in His.

We walk in the sand, with the foamy water of the sea lapping at our feet. We laugh, we cry, but all the while Jesus is teaching me. He leads me, He guides me, and He brings me peace. I can tell Him anything because He is my very best friend; my Father. I can feel His love, His mercy, His forgiveness, and His joy. These are the greatest feelings that I can imagine; they are Jesus "hidden treasures of the sand".

What would you talk to Jesus about if you walked with Him in the sand?



"For they will draw out the abundance of the seas, And the hidden treasures of the sand."
Deuteronomy 33:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment