Sunday, November 3, 2019

In All Things


With the beginning of November, I always think of Thanksgiving.  And although we should give thanks every day, it seems that this month makes me especially mindful of all I have to be thankful for.

I have my family, my friends, my health, and most of all, I have my relationship with my Lord.  I'm thankful each and every morning for the time I have to spend with Him.  I'm thankful that He gave His life for me so that I might be saved and could spend eternity with Him. I'm thankful that He wants a relationship with me.

I'm thankful for the sunrises the Lord gives me and for the beautiful sunsets He paints for me every afternoon.  I'm thankful for the very breath He gives me.  There truly is so much to be thankful for, and we need to really sit and think about this
sometimes.  And while I don't always do this myself, I do believe that "the most beautiful way to start and end the day is with a grateful heart".

I challenge you this month to really stop and think about all you have to be grateful for.


"In all things give thanks..."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment