Sunday, October 6, 2019

God Has A Solution


I don't know about you, but most days I struggle with life's situations or circumstances.  I definitely don't handle them as well as I should, and I usually don't understand them.  This is when it is so important for us to trust God. ("Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5)

So many times I wonder why this is happening or what is going on in my life.  The problem here is that I'm human; I don't think like God.  His ways are higher than mine.  He can see beyond this day, beyond this moment.  He sees the big picture.  We have to trust that God knows what He's doing.  He is doing what's best
for us.  We may not see it right now, but one day we will.  We'll look back at a moment in our life and realize that God was at work the whole time.

Just try to remember a time that you didn't understand what was happening in your life, and now look at that situation and how God worked it out.  "Go to sleep...God already has a solution."


"Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.'"
John 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment