Sunday, August 18, 2019

I Still Have A Plan



I was inspired by a quote that I saw this morning by Christian artist, Toby Mac.  "When we think it's too late, God whispers, "I still have a plan".

This made me stop and think.  Often I sit and think about my past mistakes, my failures.  Yes, I know, we're not supposed to do that; we're not to dwell on the past.  Unfortunately, this is something I have a problem with.  Therefore, I frequently regret things I've said, things I've done.  I feel like I've wasted my life on these mistakes.  Needless to say, I sometimes feel like "it's too late".

You know what I'm learning though?  It's never too late.  The mistakes we've made along the way were not failures, they were lessons.  We were meant to get back up again.  We were meant to try again.  If you haven't seen your dreams come true, then make new ones!  Start again!  Don't give up!  God hasn't, and He never will.


"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment