Sunday, August 4, 2019

First Day In Heaven


Have you ever sat and wondered what your first day in Heaven would be like? I have...

"Welcome Home"
Danny Hahlbohm
I imagine myself at the foot of a long and winding stairway ascending up into the clouds, and there waiting at the top of the stairs is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I can see Him with arms opened wide, ready to receive me
into His arms and His home forever.

The joy that I feel as He embraces me is like nothing else I've ever felt. I can finally truly look into His eyes and touch His beautiful face. I feel so safe and secure...such peace, such joy, such love.  Tears stream from my eyes as I look into His. I'm finally home. It's been a long journey, but it's been worth it...just to see His face. I've imagined it so many times throughout my life. But nothing I've imagined can ever compare to this!

And when He speaks "Welcome Home" to me, I just melt at His feet.

Have you ever imagined what your first day Home would be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment