Sunday, July 28, 2019

Talk To Me


Some days it seems I am just at a loss for words.  No matter how I pray or how I try, I just can't seem to find the inspiration I need.  Today is one of those days.  But you know, I don't give up.  Jesus tells us to "Pray without ceasing" (I Thessalonians 5:17).  So I just keep praying and seeking God's wisdom...God's words.

And you know what...even as I'm writing this, I just read this..."Stop stressing.  I will get you through this. -God

Isn't that amazing!  Especially considering that I've really been stressing out alot lately.  I just read the other day in my "Jesus Calling" devotional by Sarah Young - (I love this book!) that God speaks to us in many ways.  Sometimes He speaks to us through His word, or through a friend.  Maybe He even speaks to us through nature - the flutters of a butterflies wings, the whisper of the wind...God speaks to us.  We just have to listen.

"My heart has heard You say, "Come and talk to me."  And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."  (Unknown - Psam 27:8)

Has Jesus spoken to your heart today?  Pay attention - He might just be calling your name right now.


"When thou said, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek."
                                          Psalm 27:8

No comments:

Post a Comment